Jotter and pen-Check, glasses- check, Comfortable clothes- check.
7 checklists before going for a doctor’s appointment
- Wear comfortable clothes that will make physical examinations easier for both you and your doctor.
- Write down your complaints if possible, so that you do not forget or miss out on anyone.
- Note all tests done so far. Go with copies of results if possible.
- Know the names of your drugs. If possible go with them to the doctor’s appointment. This is helpful to your doctor when considering treatment modalities..
- Note side effects you’ve noticed and inform your doctor even before you are asked
- Take your hospital card and appointment slip to find your file easily.
- Have breakfast or go with it if you’ve been instructed to come fasting.
There you have it.